Saturday, December 10, 2005

Cutting down a tree



I'm not sure if I'd recommend this but we did it today. We went to the Christmas Tree Farm today with our 3 year old and our 14 month old to cut down a tree. The 15 inches of new fallen snow on the ground was much fun for Lindsey but a bit of a challenge for little Zoey. We brought sleds for both of them so Zoey was pulled around in grand fashion.

Hmmm, she still doesn't look all that thrilled in this pic but note the adorable bunny hat she's sporting. I just noticed both girls have the exact same expression on their faces, like "just take the freakin picture mom."

All in all fun was had, especially by Lindsey and Daddy who enjoyed a few snowball fights. Well Lindsey can't really make a snowball so she just comes right up to you and throws a handful of snow in your face.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sraikh said...

Brrr all that snow.. I'm thankful that I am in South California. What will do when I move to NJ?

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home