Monday, November 12, 2007

What was he thinking??!!






So Wednesday afternoon I come home from gymnastics with the three girlies to find this.


What the hell is that you say? That, well that pile of rubble would be my bathroom. The guest bathroom. The only bathroom on the main floor of my house. You know, the one all of my guests use!


So Hubby felt motivated and decided to rip it apart, sink, toilet, floor, walls etc etc etc. Now granted it was outdated and so damn ugly but for the love of God could his timing have been any worse!

Why was his timing so impeccable you ask? Well I'll tell you why. On Sunday, a mere four days from his bathroom hayday I had a party planned at my house! Nothing fancy or anything but still! I would like to be able to offer my guests a place to pee besides my kids bathroom upstairs that is filled with damp barbies and seventeen different toddler sized toothbrushes all over the sink and a Blues Clues potty seat on the toilet.


He swore up and down and inside out that he'd have the bathroom finished by Sunday. HE SWORE!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As in this coming Sunday?

12:55 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

As in two days ago.

2:19 PM  
Blogger catankgirl said...

Did he?

There would be some smack-down going on around here if dh did that without prior consent. I mean, I'm all for dhs doing work around the house, but if it effect the quality of my life, he better check with me first.

I really, really, really hope you have some nice "after" pictures by now...

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home