Sunday, December 11, 2005

4 AM

That's what time we woke up today, well by me I mean me and Zoey. She took her first nap of the day at 7:30am while I dozed on the couch snuggled up with Lindsey watching Blues Clues.
It is our first official day of not bf'ing in the early morning. I'm a little sad that this chapter is over but I'm very much ready for it too. These early mornings are going to be less than pleasant but soon she hopefully will sleep until at least the more reasonable hour of 5 am ( I hope).
And to add to my misery I was out of coffee filters this morning, aaahhhhhh! Must go to store and stock up today!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

I'm sorry Leslie. I feel your pain, sister!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Sraikh said...

I'm now down to early morning and late night/middle of night feeding. he doesnt want to feed during the day so much.Its a bittersweet momment.They are growing up

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home