Monday, December 19, 2005

I've been regifted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday we went to my SIL's house for an early xmas since we won't see her on the 25th. Hubby's aunt was there and we usually exchange small gifts with her. I didn't know ahead of time that she was going to be there so I didn't bring her a gift and was feeling rather bad about that until I opened her gift to us. She gave us a snowman mug stuffed with an ornament and two snowman kitchen towels. Ummm,, we gave her the snowman mug two years ago and we gave her the ornament and towels last year. What the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even know what to do. I couldn't even fake thankfulness for the gift because I was so shocked. WOW! Let's just say she's not getting any gifts from us anymore because it's likely they are regifted to someone at some point. Happy stinking holidays.
Okay, it's funny and I'm not really upset about it, just a wee bit insulted.

4 Comments:

Blogger Highlandgal said...

Oops! Funny though ;)

4:18 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

LOL.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Umm thats actually kinda funny!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's horrible! Wow, I don't even think it's funny. Call me Ebenezer.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home