Friday, December 16, 2005

What to do what to do

Well we had a great day planned that has now gone out the window. Lindsey's little friend from preschool was coming over with her baby sister who is just a little older than Zoey and her mom who I really like, but now we are stuck stuck stuck in the house all day. Why you ask? Well I went upstairs to put Zoey down for her morning nap and when I returned downstairs Lindsey said "my orange juice fell out of my mouth" I thought she had spilled, but nope the poor little kiddo had puked up about 4 gallons of oj. So needless to say I called and cancelled the playdate. Now we will be stuck in the house on the cold slushy raining day. Don't get me wrong I feel very bad for my little Lindsey and I hope she is better very very soon.
On the bright side, at least my house got cleaned. You know, the clean up before the playdate where I naively think I'm fooling my guests into believing my house is always this immaculate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Highlandgal said...

Bummer. Sorry Lindsey isn't feeling well. And I'm sorry you missed an opportunity for grown up conversation. Now you can just take it easy cause your house is clean. So all is not lost.

12:30 PM  
Blogger safi said...

I know that "fool your guests into thinking your house is always immaculate" too well !...Hope Lindsey is feeling better.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home