Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sunita tagged me on this one so here goes....

Seven Things to do before I die
1. spoil my grandchildren
2.live without any financial debt
3. be one of those moms that my kids always want to spend time with
4. tour Europe
5. go to Hawaii with Scott and my kiddos
6. get a book published
7. see all my children find happiness and success

Seven Things I can't do
1. sing
2. math beyond a sixth grade level
3. sew
4. fly a plane
5. speak a foreign language fluently
6. stand my mother for more than an hour at a time (and that's being generous)
7. play pool

Seven things that attract me to my spouse (SO, or best friend)
1. his muscular build
2. his goatee (which he no longer has)
3. his sense of humor
4. the way he plays with his two little girls
5.he's a hardworker and will do whatever it takes to provide for us
6. his love for me and our children
7. he often goes out of his way to do something extra nice for me

Seven things I write/say the most often
1. NO!
2. Use your listening ears
3. whatever
4. I'm tired
5. for fucks sake
6. be gentle (when talking to children, not hubby LOL)
7. LOL

Seven books or series I love
1. The Hundred Secret Senses by Amy Tan
2. any book by Sue Miller
3. The Catcher in the Rye
4. Girl in Hyacyinth Blue by Susan Vreeland
5. More Than You Know by Beth Gutcheon
6. Good Grief by Lolly Winston
7.The Three Junes by Julia Glass

Seven Movies I could watch over and over again
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. A Christmas Story
4. Good Fellas
5. Airplane
6. Naked Gun
7. Anchorman

I have no one to tag, I think everyone I know who blogs has already done this one. Maybe Konny? I don't know if she's done this one yet, though I doubt she has the time to do it either. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home