Thursday, February 16, 2006

And the Parent of the Year Award goes to.....

We've definitely made the short list this year for the parent of the year award and I'll tell you why. My darling, sweet, adorable, brilliant 16 month old baby girl says "oh shit". Yes, that's correct, OH SHIT. Not only does she say it with perfect pronunciation but she always uses it at the right moments. I can't begin to tell you how proud her father and I are. We are doing such a fabulous job as parents I think we should have a third.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my worst fear, except my favorite word is a bit worse. :)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Sraikh said...

Leslie,
you need to start using hindi swear words or s-p-e-l-l them out..

2:07 PM  
Blogger catankgirl said...

lol I felt bad that Olivia was saying crap the other day!

Of course, I might be thrilled if Noah started saying ANYTHING at this point!

2:23 PM  
Blogger b said...

LOL! Too funny.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Highlandgal said...

Hee hee. It's a wonder Emma isn't doing it. But then she doesn't say much at all that's understandable. So...you should be proud! ;)

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home