Monday, January 09, 2006

Poor Kitty



Sammy is catching a few moments of peace in the dining room, which is a kid free zone. She has taken refuge on my Christmas table cloth which has been cleaned and folded and ready to be put away until next year. Now of course is covered in cat hair.

Zoey has been caught on several occasions dragging Sammy across the kitchen floor by her tail and laughing as Sammy hisses at her. Sometime I catch Sammy looking at me seeming to say "remember how good I had it before you had these damn kids, you bitch".

6 Comments:

Blogger Highlandgal said...

My cat talks like too, damned potty mouths. ;)

10:23 PM  
Blogger Highlandgal said...

oops, talks like that

10:23 PM  
Blogger Momma-rama said...

Bad kitty!

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

two of my dogs say the same thing, except they add the f-bomb in there too! it's true, my house is rated R.

12:16 PM  
Blogger allison said...

LOL... cats are so... catty!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

yep mine too...sammy looks just like my piglet.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home