Monday, October 23, 2006

How she spends her days

This pretty much sums up how little Ella spends her days. Getting carted around in her carseat fast asleep. This is right outside the bathroom door while I was bathing the two big girls. I was feeling brave tonight. Hubby wasn't home and I haven't given L and Z a bath without him home since Ella's arrival. It just doesn't seem worth the hassle. But he's going to be gone tomorrow night too and so I decided to give it a go and bathe them tonight. Of course Ella slept like a dream through the usual yelling and screaming of L and Z while they splashed and threw bubbles all over each other like a couple of maniacs. Then when it came time for me to turn on the shower head and rinse the bubbles off of them Ella woke up and screamed hysterically. It's like she knew my hands were full so she decided it was the perfect time to cry.

8 Comments:

Blogger b said...

she is sooooooooo cute!

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. I can't get over that dark hair. Did L and Z have dark hair when they were born?

9:40 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Leslie, nope, both L and Z came out blonde. It will be interesting to see what happens with her hair.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Sraikh said...

she is a doll and your dh owes you big time!

9:30 PM  
Blogger 4texans said...

Awww, look at that sweet baby! I bet her hair will fall out and then come out blonde. You're a blonde, right? What about dh?

1:23 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Well, um, a blonde by way of the hairdresser, lol!
I was a blonde as a kid but now my au natural color is crappy brown.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

DH is a baldy but he WAS a blonde.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

WOW, look at all of that dark hair! It will be interesting to see what happens with it! She is such a cutie too!!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home