Thursday, October 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Zoey

I'm a bad mommy and I couldn't find a pic of you brand new saved in my files, I think I must have them all printed out (I hope) so here you are a few months old sleeping on your big sis.
You are quite the little firecracker Miss Zoey. You bring an abundant amount of laughter to our little family every day. We didn't know what we were missing before you came along. Watching you and your big sis play together, fight together, laugh together, cry together, sing together, sleep together, eat together and learn together has really opened my eyes to the great secret of what life is all about. I love you more than you will ever be able to understand.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sniff sniff - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home