Thursday, September 28, 2006

15 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

My due date is in 15 days. I'm soooooo not mentally prepared to take care of three very young children. I never felt this freaked out when pregnant with Z. I knew I could handle two, but three, well I just don't have the confidence I wish I had. How am I going to function on so little sleep? How am I going to keep the other two asleep when #3 is screaming bloody murder in the middle of the night? I guess my biggest concern is L and Z. I can survive with little sleep (though not very well) but I don't want to also have a cranky over tired 2 and 4 year old on my hands. This is my biggest fear of all I guess. L and Z being cranky and I'm cranky too so I end up yelling at them a lot which I then feel sooooo guilty about I cry and feel, miserable that mixed in with post pregnancy hormones,yikes.
All right, I just had to get all that out.

3 Comments:

Blogger b said...

the thought of 3 scares me as well, but I have a feeling that one day 3 is what I'll have. It will all work out.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Sraikh said...

You will do great with 3. I had the same fears but things worked out. And if you do yell, children have short term memories :)

BTW< I am freaked out by the number FOUR!!!

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be awesome L. I just know it. It will be hard, but you will be fine.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home