Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My feet are swollen. They look like big square marshmallows.
Oooh marshmallows, yummy.

Anyway here's my story of the day.While putting the kids in the car today in my drive way the garbage truck pulls up to collect, what else, my garbage. I give the guy a little smile and a nod. And he says "how you doing". I then am finished strapping L into her seat so I must have moved away from the car to reveal my enormous belly, which apparently wasn't noticeable at the previous angle. I then hear the guy laugh, he actually laughed. I turned and looked at him and he said, while still laughing "wow, you're really pregnant."
I looked at him dumbly and said" Fuck you, you're a garbage man."
Alright, I didn't really say that. But I wanted to.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sraikh said...

what so funny abt a pregnant woman?
Stupid garbage man!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I wish you had said it. Really, what did you say? Anything?

1:55 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

LMAO... Isn't pregnancy fun?

6:35 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

What could I say? I said "ah, yeah, I am." Witty, I know.

7:24 PM  
Blogger b said...

I so wish you had said that! Although I guess you don't want to mess with the guys in charge of your garbage.

In all honesty, you have not appeared to be super big to me! I swear!

Hang in there. Almost done.

7:09 PM  
Blogger catankgirl said...

When I was pg this guy kept saying stuff to me like, "you're really getting big." He was overweight so I would say to him, "yeah, I'm having a baby, what's your excuse?"

What am idiot!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home