Sunday, September 03, 2006

Boring week and boring weekend, not much to report

Sometimes I just can't get myself to blog because I have a whole lotta nuttin' to share. Here's my boring week and weekend highlights thus far.
OB appt on tuesday was very quick and uneventful. My blood pressure is up to 140/90 which is high for anyone, especially me. Mine is usually so low it's like I'm a walking dead person. Doc said my "urine is clean" so she's not overly concerned. I was like," so my urine's clean, does that mean I can like drink it?"
Up two more pounds for a total of 29 lbs. I'm a freakin cow.
Took L on Thurs to have the alterations done on her flower girl dress and my bridesmaid dress. L was incredibly patient as the seamstress pinned and measure her for 15 minutes. She had to stand very still. I was amazed her 4 year old body was capable of standing so still.
The seamstress had to take my body measurements. So I of course had to ask what my waist was measuring.
FORTY SIX INCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday the girls were missing Daddy. L had this sad face all morning and I kept asking her what was wrong. She would reply "I miss Daddy." I would say "Do you want to call him?" She would answer "No, I just want to see him."
They hadn't see him since Thursday night and he won't be home until Monday morning, so after Z's nap we piled in the car and drove the 45 minutes to visit Daddy at the fire station. We hung out for an hour and miraculously he didn't need to go out on a single call the whole time. The kids ran around the fire station and climbed all over the fire trucks like they were at Disney World. It's nice being married to the lieutenant. He's the one in charge at the station so no one can complain to him when his family comes and takes over the place.
Today, it's raining buckets. After Z takes her nap we'll be heading to the mall to buy new shoes and maybe a few new outfits for L for back to school. I also need to get her ballet shoes, tap shoes and other stuff for her new dance class she starts next week.
See, I told you. Boring, nothing to report. Blah blah blah blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home