Monday, August 14, 2006

Okay, I lied, here are a few more pics from our week

Z was a bit off her normal nap/sleep schedule (imagine that) so Hubby took her for a long walk and she was out like a light, thank god because she was being rather, um, unpleasant that afternoon.

This is what happens when you let the kids stay up late. Z slept like that for 2 hours and L slept for 3 hours. Hubby and I didn't know what to do with ourselves. We actually got to RELAX at the beach the whole afternoon while they snoozed.
Nothing says summer like some fresh corn on the cob.

3 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

Awww, that pic of the two of them sleeping is so sweet. I think it's frame quality. They'll love it when they get older :)

1:10 AM  
Blogger Highlandgal said...

I love the pics of them sleeping in the towels. Can't say why that one is so endearing.

10:27 PM  
Blogger 4texans said...

I also love the one of them sleeping on the beach! Man, I could never get my girls to do something like that!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home