Monday, July 24, 2006

6:30. That's what time I put the girls to bed tonight. I haven't heard a peep out of them either. I know, I just jinxed myself.
They were pooped. Busy day and short nap for Z. We met some new friends today at a sprinkler park and then went to visit Hubby at the fire station and then came home and played out in the yard and visited with neighbors. They were wiped out by dinner time, just the way I like them, especially when Hubby isn't home to help wrangle them into their beds.
We have a playdate coming over tomorrow so now I'm just sitting on my ass thinking about all the cleaning I need to do before 10am tomorrow. Why is it that the house is always at it's peak of disaster when we are expecting company? You know I'm not going to actually do any cleaning tonight. I'll think about it all night and then stress myself out tomorrow morning running about trying to get it all done. And who really cares if my house is messy? Well, I do, I guess that's my problem.
BTW, the playdate we had at the sprinkler park today was with a fellow blogger. She was really nice and so easy to talk to and has the two cutest well behaved little boys. Anyone want to guess who she is? ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

B!!!!! You met up with B, didn't you??

3:03 PM  
Blogger b said...

She said that the two boys were cute and well behaved. Couldn't have been me she met with! :O)

I had a great time too. Would love to see you guys again soon.

-b

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to meet both of you IRL. If I ever come to Boston, you guys are soooo stalked.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home