Friday, July 21, 2006

I took the girls here http://www.davisfarmland.com yesterday. Surprising, I came home exhausted and with a headache.
They were actually incredibly well behaved. Outings like that with two kids and one adult can turn into very unpleasant experiences instead of the day of fun they were meant to be. I let Z walk instead of being stuck in her stroller and she did really well staying with me. We all had fun and Z was so tired that not only did she fall asleep on the ride home but I was able to take her out of the car and put her in her crib and she went back to sleep for two more hours. I've NEVER been able to move her from car to crib with success.
It was all free too because SIL gave us passes for L's birthday. I love gifts like that. So much better than another junky toy to get played with for a day and then tossed aside with the other clutter.

Today is L's last day of camp. I could send her for a few more weeks but I think we should spend the rest of the summer lazing around the pool and the beach eating popsicles and ice cream. That's my idea of good summer memories.
Of course I'd be lying if I said I haven't enjoyed having her gone for 12 hours a week.

1 Comments:

Blogger b said...

Looks like fun! I've heard great things about that place, but have yet to take the trip.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home