Thursday, July 13, 2006

We survived our mini family vacation to New Hampshire. It was fun for all yet very very very very exhausting. I have mucho pics to post but I'll have to do it later because I've got a sick kiddo on my hands now. We got back Tues night and Wed morning Hubby went off to a 36 hour shift at work, poor guy. I took L to camp and she seemed fine. BUT yesterday afternoon after she got home she was whiney and when I felt her she was really hot. So she has come down with a fever just two days before her birthday, poor baby. I was up MANY times with her last night, getting her water, getting her water and getting her water (she was thirsty I guess) and changing her out of her sweat soaked pajamas and just doing some general consoling. She then proceeded to wake me and Z up at 6 this morning by yelling at the top of her lungs "MAMA MAMA MAMA". She just wanted more water, apparently her legs are also broken, this would explain why she didn't just get out of bed and come get me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor thing! Glad you are back. I missed you. ;)

5:12 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

I so wish we lived in the same house. Then we could take turns doing the night water walk. Lindsey could keep my sick child company. Ugh. I hate illnesses.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home