Monday, July 03, 2006

Holiday Weekend Pics, just because they are so cute, as always

She looks like she may kick your ass if you try to take her ice cream away from her.

Just being cute playing in her baby pool waiting patiently for someone to take her in the "real"l pool that you can see in the background. I have to say, having a pool is great and all but I rarely ever get to enjoy it solo. I've always got a kid attached to me. When we moved in Hubby and I dreamed about all the nights we could skinny dip in the moon light. Yeah, that's never happened, not even once.
Taking a break from the sun and heat Nanny (my mom) took the girls inside for some crafts. They made paper glasses. They look like really pathetic superheroes.

You may be wondering, what the hell is this a pic of? Look closely it's Elmo eating some rice.

There's the sweet toddler who shares EVERYTHING with her Elmo.

2 Comments:

Blogger b said...

Great pics! Love the pathetic superhero ones the most :O)

6:26 PM  
Blogger Highlandgal said...

Ugh, I'm starting to dread rice night almost as much as spaghetti night. Come to think of it, I think I've eliminated spaghetti night entirely.

Elmo needs his starch.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home