Wednesday, June 21, 2006

You know what the one thing that sucks big time about the summer is? There is nothing to watch on tv. Nothing, nada a whole load of crap after crap after crap. I'm not even a big tv watcher but some nights I just want to curl up in my bed and veg out for a few hours but I find myself flipping through all the channels with nothing but crap to watch. This has forced me to become a complete NetFlix whore. I must be one of their best customers or worst really, considering I get way more than my $14 a month worth. This lack of good tv to watch may force me to do something with my time like, laundry or talk to my husband. Eeeekkkk!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sraikh said...

I agree with you. I hardly watch TV as well but yesterday I wanted to watch something and there was nothing no. Either it was all the various CSI or all the Law and Order crap. I then watched TLC's "Untold Stories of The ER". Waste of time, I tell you, should have gone to bed

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm such a TV junkie. I'm so bored in the summer after the kids go to bed. Maybe I should start reading again!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home