Tuesday, June 06, 2006

"Mommy I'm crying"

Zoey has been giving me a hard time at bedtime/naptime for the past few days. So as I leave the room she begins to whine and whimper. I don't react. You know the drill I just quietly say "night night" and leave the room. Well about 10 minutes of her crying later I hear her say "Mommy, I'm crying, I'm crying Mommy." Well what do you think I have a black hole for a heart, of course I went in to her room then. She's standing in her crib all red eyed and snotty nosed repeating over and over again in her pathetic little baby voice, "Mommy I'm crying". She kills me.
She's doing it again right now. I can hear her blabbering and then intermittently saying "I'm crying Mommy." Well I guess my heart has turned into a black hole because I'm now snickering at her and not going in there.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

omg you are stronger then me!!!

8:36 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

And Zoey's inner voices are screaming "Mommy, you're a sucker."

3:38 AM  
Blogger allison said...

Avery does the same thing, except it's "Mama, ine awake." She doesn't have the "I'm" down so well yet. I think the "crying" would get to me too!

10:42 AM  
Blogger catankgirl said...

Oh my, they learn so early, don't they? Ok, I'm a sucker at bedtime, but during the day Noah does a fake little cry when he doesn't get his way and it stops immediately when he realizes it's getting him nowhere, and that one has me cracking up at him every time.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Awww... I would have been a sucker for it!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Highlandgal said...

I'd just be thrilled she's speaking in sentences! lol ;)

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home