Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Meme, I was tagged by Alex of http://deviatedpath.blogspot.com/
I AM: tired all the time, why is that?
I WANT: a house cleaner. Is that shallow?
I WISH: my house cleaner would start tomorrow and be really inexpensive.
I HATE: when I loose my cool and raise my voice at my kiddos.
I MISS: my friend Nikki who died almost ten years ago.
I FEAR: losing my children or husband.
I HEAR: nothing much, the kids are asleep and DH is at the store.
I WONDER: if this baby will look like her sisters.
I REGRET: not starting my teaching career earlier
I AM NOT: good at keeping my house in order.
I DANCE: when drunk at weddings or in my living room (sober) with the kids.
I SING: every night to each of my girls at bedtime. They each have their own special lullaby.
I CRY: when watching the news about something happening to a child.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: the best wife I can be.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: tons of crafty crap with Lindsey that involves construction paper, glue, glitter etc.
I WRITE: in my date book, on line, in my journal.
I CONFUSE: when to use excepted and accepted
I NEED: a house cleaner, did I mention that already?
I SHOULD: clean the house.
I START: my day with Zoey, a Maisey video and a cup of coffee.
I FINISH: every book I start whether I like it or not.
I don't know that there's anyone left to tag in my little world of bloggers, maybe Sara/Momma-Rama????

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so enjoy these lists.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Highlandgal said...

They are cool. And it beats actually making stuff up :)

Thanks for playing!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Having a house cleaner does not make you shallow. Gospel truth.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home