Saturday, May 20, 2006

Girls, girls and more girls

I had my "big" 19 week ultra sound yesterday and it's definitely another girl. (well at least as far as ultra sound technology is concerned). All went well and she' measuring perfectly. My ob is still concerned about my bleeding so she wants me to remain on pelvic rest. If you don't know what that means, it's NO SEX! Does this mean no sex until October? I don't really know. I feel like I'm back in high school giving my hubby hand jobs(truth be told, I was a bit of a prude in high school so I don't know if I ever actually gave too many hand jobs back then, it's all a big blur). Don't feel too bad for him, when I'm feeling generous he gets the occasional blow job too. Don't act shocked, we all do it.

6 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

LOL :)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Blow job? I thought those were only for courtship buahahaha!

8:11 PM  
Blogger b said...

3 girls, huh? I'm sure that if I ever have a third it will be another boy. There's something really nice about the three of the same thing. And clothes will be a cinch!

As for the pelvic rest, I had to do the same thing. And my husband was much like yours, no rest for the penis :O) Once you get to the third trimester they may allow you to have sex again. But at that point, who wants it?

9:09 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

LMAO... you are too funny!

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately you're right - we all do. :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger nowwhatelmo said...

LMAO! Hope it goes well for both of you. :)

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home