Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm the kiss of death. If you're planning on getting married don't ask me to be in your wedding party because you WILL end up getting divorced. I've only been in four weddings and I just found out last night that marriage #4 is heading for divorce court. I'm supposed to be in my sister in laws wedding in September, maybe I should tell her to reconsider the whole thing. Maybe her asking me to be in the wedding is like a sign that she shouldn't marry him???
Well in reality sister in law is 39 and she has a lot of baggage and this is her first marriage so really, who are we kidding, she should take whatever she can get at this point. Buahahahaha!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

So its true after 35, a woman has a better chance of getting hit by a car than getting married ?lol...

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, let 'em figure it out for themselves. :)

3:50 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

We should start a business together. You can stand up in the wedding and I'll predict the gender of their first child (if they're able to make it to that.)

4:10 PM  
Blogger catankgirl said...

lol @ DJ!

Have fun at your sil's wedding, sounds like you guys are real close, ha ha!

12:40 PM  
Blogger nowwhatelmo said...

LMAO. You are so funny.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home