Friday, May 05, 2006

Pics of my girls from the past two days, just because they are so damn cute

They were at it again. Making mud pies.


I did something very out of character for me yesterday. I dressed them in matching outfits. GASP!


Zoey found the only puddle within a 20 mile radius and jumped in it to her hearts content.


I was trying to get a shot of her cute outfit but it's very hard to get her to stand still.
"I know, I know, I have the most beautiful blue eyes."


L. riding her bike. A little blurry because she refused to stop peddling.

4 Comments:

Blogger 4texans said...

We must have similar taste, because I bought that same pink skirt and striped shirt from Target for Olivia. And it looks like we have that same Kettler trike!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Great minds think alike! :)

11:16 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

your girls are just so precious!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the matching outfits!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home