Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hubby and I are going to our U/S in about an hour and then I have a follow up with the OB after to talk about the results. Unfortunately my regular OB is on vacation so I'll be seeing her colleague( I have no idea how to spell that word). Right now I'm feeling pretty confident that all will be okay.
I hadn't planned on finding out the baby's sex with this pregnancy at our BIG u/s in May but now I'm thinking if there is the possibility of loosing this baby then I want to know if it's a boy or a girl, a son or a daughter. So if we can find out today, maybe we will. It will be hard to get excited about it but I think we will want to know if something goes wrong.

5 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

I have been thinking of you all day and waiting for an update. I am hoping it's good news :) Let us know, please.

6:05 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

Where are you????? I've been thinking about you all day too.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Highlandgal said...

Still sending positive vibes your way. Hope you and baby are well.

8:18 PM  
Blogger 4texans said...

Thinking about you. Please update us soon!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Momma-rama said...

I have been thinking about ever since I read the post on FG today. I hope you both are doing well.

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home