Friday, April 07, 2006

I've been a blog slacker this week because my life is boring, nothing to report. I have a horrible head cold, I sound like such a dork when I talk with this nasal voice.
I had a great playdate today over at Lindsey's friend's house. The mom and I have really hit it off. She also has a baby a day younger than Zoey so they "play" together too which is cute.
I'm starting to feel so much better m/s wise and energy wise. I was honestly starting to wonder whether or not something was wrong with me. I thought I might be depressed or something, since I didn't want to play with the kids, didn't want to get off the couch and basically just spent my days wishing I could go back to bed and hide under the covers. Thankfully I have started feeling more energized and have been my usual playful self with the kids for the past two days. I was really starting to freak myself out a little. I hope it was all just first trimester hormones.
Also totally unrelated, there is this total bitch on my DIO board. I hardly ever post there but every time she posts something I have to read it because she is so completely offensive and judgmental it actually makes me laugh. Why is it that some people feel the need to share their opinions on EVERYTHING in the most argumentative manner? And why does she think that anyone cares about what she has to say anyway? Some people are just so self centered and have NO people skills it amazes me and amuses me at that same time. Real nasty bitchy people crack me up.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sraikh said...

woohoo your very first spam..
I have to find out which bitch you are talking abt..

6:29 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Sunita and Jen read the post about health insurance, she makes some comment about it being disappointing that people use state funded insurance and it just snowballs from there. It's hilarious the fall out it starts.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Sunita and Jen read the post about health insurance, she makes some comment about it being disappointing that people use state funded insurance and it just snowballs from there. It's hilarious the fall out it starts.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Sunita and Jen read the post about health insurance, she makes some comment about it being disappointing that people use state funded insurance and it just snowballs from there. It's hilarious the fall out it starts.

1:52 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

I'm off to DIO.... I love message board idiots, they add the entertainment in my fairly boring life.

8:09 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

Okay, I'm back from DIO. I found quite a few idiots on your board. But, they made for some entertaining reading.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Sraikh said...

Leslie, I did read that thread.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home