Tuesday, March 14, 2006

While at preschool pick up today I was chatting with a fellow mom. She has a 19 month old son who is usually with her at pickup time. So I said, "where's Eric today?" (the 19 month old). She replied, "oh he's sleeping in the car." Hmmm, well maybe his dad's in the car too I thought to myself. You know, it was one of those moments when I didn't know what to say but after I walked away I had a dozen great comments I should have given her.
So ten minutes later as I'm walking out to my car I notice her 19 month old asleep ALONE in their car. WTF!!!! Now it's not like the preschool is in someone's house where MAYBE it would be okay to leave a sleeping toddler in the car (which I still personally wouldn't do). The preschool is in this large building that used to be a middle school but now houses probably a dozen businesses. There are people going in and out of that parking lot constantly. What a moron. If I notice him asleep alone in the car again I'm going to call the cops on her. What a dipshit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sraikh said...

I do that but I get a parent that came out to watch the car and go run in and get Avasha!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Sunita, there was no one watching the car and she was inside for at least 15 minutes.
Some people just don't think.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Yikes!! Scary stuff! I agree... I would let someone of authority know!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home