Monday, March 06, 2006

It's Girl Scout cookie time!!!

One of my neighbors delivered the goods to me today. I'm still waiting on some more boxes from another neighbor. I couldn't buy from one neighbors kid and not the other so of course I ordered far too many. And isn't it curious how I have horrible morning sickness (actually all day sickness, who the hell gave it the name "morning sickness" anyway) and nothing appeals to me and every time I smell food or taste food I want to throw up BUT several peanut butter patties later I feel just swell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Highlandgal said...

Hee hee, the curative powers of Girl Scout cookies. Good thing you stocked up.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Momma-rama said...

If I NEVER see a Girl Scout cookie ever again, it will be too soon. Only a week and a half left of selling. UUUGGGHHH!

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home