Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Every day I just want to puke and then go back to bed, curled up in the fetal position not to be disrupted for the remainder of the day. Of course this is impossible seeing that I have two small children to care for. So I like to remind myself of how much worse I had it when I was pregnant with Zoey. That way I don't feel quite as sorry for my current condition.
When pregnant with Zoey: When I had to change Lindsey's poopy diaper I would bring two plastic shopping bags with me. One to throw the dirty diaper in and the other to puke into. I started doing this after a couple of unpleasant incidents that involved me puking all over myself while holding onto a poop filled diaper. Not fun.
So every day I remind myself that at the very least this hasn't happened to me this time, YET.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor thing!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home