Saturday, April 01, 2006

I have to go to this stupid retirement party for FIL tonight. I know that sounds thoughtless of me but let me explain. It's not a retirement party thrown by his family and close friends it's thrown by the Firefighters Union so it's ALL the old retired farts, I mean firefighters and of course all the current firefighters are invited but I doubt they'll all go and then miscellaneous family members. It's over an hour from our house and Hubby is in charge of running it so we have to go early and stay LATE. I'm tired just thinking about it. As it is I already go to bed these days before 9 and I was up at 5 am today so I'm in for a rough night.
We are thinking of telling the hubby's parents our big news tonight. I've past the 12 week mark so I guess it's time to spill the beans. Apparently MIL told FIL that she suspected over the past month that I may be pregnant because when ever she sees me I look really tired. (She comes over twice a week to watch the kids and usually I leave as soon as she gets here but lately I've just been going upstairs and taking a nap. I knew she must be getting suspicious). But she told FIL that she took a good hard look at me on Thursday and concluded that I am not pregnant. Buahahahaha. FIL relayed this conversation to hubby and hubby claims he played it cool and assured him I wasn't pregnant. I suspect he didn't actually play it all that "cool", but who knows.

2 Comments:

Blogger Highlandgal said...

So is this it? Ya gonna do it?

11:01 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you can go to the afterparty at the nursing home down the street.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home