Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My blog has been down FOREVER. But being the genius that I am, I managed to fix it.
Anywho, I just got back from my five day trip to Arizona, no kids, no husband. Can I just say, it was heaven. I didn't really even miss them either. I feel kind of weird about that, like I have some chromosomal defect in the mommy department. Maybe it's just that I was in such dire need of a break. I didn't really even do a whole lot. Went out to dinner every night, spent a day at a Spa, which was FABULOUS, sat around the pool, read a lot and slept more consecutive hours than I have in three years (not exaggerating).
You would think I would be fully recharged and ready to go this morning. But I was still miserable when Zoey woke me up at 5:30AM. What is wrong with that child!? FIVE FREAKIN THIRTY!!!! AHHHHH!

Okay just a side note. Does anyone else find it amusing that "blog" is not in the spell check. Every time I write "blog" it comes up in spell check with options like "blows" or "bloke".

4 Comments:

Blogger Sraikh said...

welcome back..stupid blogger and its spellcheck..
I need to sleep too

11:05 PM  
Blogger allison said...

Glad your trip was nice and that your blog or bloke or blows is back online.

12:13 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

Hee hee, I'm so glad you're home. I missed reading your blow posts.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I'm glad your trip went good and your blog is back up and running!!
LOL About blogger!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home