Monday, April 03, 2006

Don't you hate it when you have a craving for something really specific. So you go out and get it and when you get home to eat it you are so excited and it tastes like crap!? It's soooo disappointing.
I really really wanted Chinese food. I dragged the kids with me to pick up some take out. Could barely get home without eating it right out of the box while driving. Sat down to feast and it tasted like road kill. I know Chinese food really is hit or miss, and it may very well have been road kill that they served me. Sooo disappointed. At least tomorrows trash day so it won't sit in the trash stinking up the neighborhood for a week. Hey, look at that, I found the bright side.

3 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

I know what you mean about hit or miss. Chinese food is one of those things that you find your little hole in the wall place and stick with it. It's tough to find the good stuff.

11:50 PM  
Blogger nowwhatelmo said...

OMG! That sucks! I HATE it when you want something so bad and when you FINALLY get it, it sucks. Here's to hoping next time is better for you.

7:18 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

Are you pregnant? hee hee hee hee hee hee hee. Sorry, but this post is so pregnanty.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home