Sunday, April 30, 2006

My mom came over today to watch the kids for me while I napped ( it was a fabulous nap I might add). The girls were all wound up for some reason. They were running around like a couple of hooligans playing the "who can yell the loudest game." My mom had ZERO control of them. As she was trying to get them ready to go outside Zoey took her shoes and socks off THREE times within about 5 minutes and my mom had to keep putting them back on meanwhile Lindsey was raising pure hell and not cooperating in the least bit, not being really fresh, just hyper. Lindsey is the ring leader and she can really get Zoey acting crazy. It was quite amusing to watch my mom get her ass kicked by a three year old and an 18 month old. Buahahahaha!

2 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

You slept through that?!?!?!?! Damn girl. I am now going to go curl into the fetal position in my closet. I don't know if I can do 2.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

DJ I wasn't asleep the whole time. I kept waking up and hearing the chaos and snickering to myself and falling back asleep.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home