Friday, May 05, 2006

Kids can just drive me crazy

I just ran upstairs to quickly get dressed. I put on Blues Clues to entertain the kids for a few minutes. My 3.5 year old decides it would be a good idea to do a Tarzan swing from the kitchen curtains and in the process she pulled the whole thing, curtain rod and screws, right out of the wall. Grrrrrrr......These are the things I just have to shake my head at and give her my look of displeasure, it's not even worth wasting my breath.It was a bad judgement call on her part, well I don't even know that three year olds have judgment but my point is I think she learned her lesson without me telling her.
So until DH gets home tomorrow to fix it, the whole neighborhood can gawk at us through our kitchen window. Maybe I'll wash the kitchen floor in the nude to give them all a thrill?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home