Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Am I the only lazy ass?

Does anyone else ever do this? I manage to wash the clothes, fold them and put them into the basket but the clothes never get put away. Instead each day I rifle through the basket and pull out clean clothes to wear until the basket is nearly empty again and THEN I put the remaining clothes away.
Or even better, instead of taking the clothes out of the dryer and folding, putting away I just rifle through the dryer each morning and pull out some clean clothes to wear and eventually I'll take the rest of the clothes out and fold them but then they'll probably just sit in the laundry basket for a few more days......

3 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

You have described my laundry method to a t. (Well maybe not, I can't admit to folding the clothes in the laundry basket.)

2:26 PM  
Blogger b said...

I do this all the time. I also leave clothes in the washing machine for too long, and then have to rewash them. I suck at all tasks related to laundry.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No you're not the only one. Alas, I'm a lazy ass too.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home