Friday, May 05, 2006

Oranges. That is what I crave all the time. Well, not all the time, but it's the only craving I've had so far. With my past two pregnancies the only things I craved were ice cream, ice cream sundaes and ice cream. I don't really feel that this time, yet. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE ice cream, just not anymore than usual. I can't get enough of these damn oranges though. Even as I type this I'm licking the sticky juice off of my hands. I'm averaging two or three of them a day. I suppose it's better than eating two or three sundaes a day which I'm not afraid to admit I may have done in the past.
All right, I doubt I ever ate two or three sundaes in a day but I've definitely eaten a pint of ice cream in one sitting, but who hasn't?????

4 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

Wait! Is there something wrong with three sundaes in a day?

9:25 PM  
Blogger catankgirl said...

You and Noah. He loves oranges. I prefer the sundaes!

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Jessica. All I craved was sushi and I couldn't even have it!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

I craved pizza and living on top of a pizza place at the time didnt help keeping away. lol

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home