Friday, May 26, 2006

Going out with the girls tonight (the grownup girls)

I'm heading in town in a few hours to meet my oldest and dearest friend for the afternoon/evening. Around here "in town" means Boston. My friend L hates her job but her office is located in the best part of Boston for restaurants and shopping so it's always fun to meet her after work (for B and DJ, she works on Boylston St). She's getting out at 3 today, due to the long weekend, so we're starting our night early. Now only if I could actually sip a few cocktails, sigh....

3 Comments:

Blogger b said...

Good for you! Would love to hear where you went. The good part about not drinking while out, is you'll be able to handle tomorrow much better. (that's the only pro I could think of!)

Have fun!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I hope you had fun! Sorry you can't drink, but it's worth it!

2:42 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

I'm drooling with jealousy. So where did the evening take you? Where did you go? *sigh* It's little stuff like this that makes me pretty homesick.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home