Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I've been a bit of a delinquent this week as far as blogging goes. We had a very busy weekend and Hubby has been working from the home office all week and it would be rather frowned upon if I pushed him out of his chair so I could get online and blog about my boring life.
Now the kids are asleep and he's out on a wild goose chase for one of those handy dandy mosquito magnets for our yard. Apparently he's been to several stores and is having a hard time finding a mosquito killing machine for areas over an acre. We have a big yard so we need a big killing machine. Supposedly it's going to be one of the worst mosquito seasons in decades this summer so we've been pushed into action on this one.
Don't feel bad for Hubby running around to half a dozen different stores. He's probably in heaven going from Lowes, to Home Depot to Ace Hardware. It's like the equivalent of me going from The Gap, to Old Navy, to a shoe store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home