Monday, June 12, 2006

YIPPE SKIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

6:55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what time Z slept until today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was laying in bed just waiting for her to wake up at 5:30 and there was nothing but beautiful silence. So I fell back to sleep and then I woke up around 6:30 and just lay in my bed waiting and enjoying waking on my own as opposed to waking to the sounds of a crying toddler. It was fabulous. When I went in to get her at 7 she was happily standing in her crib and then L woke up and came in to see us and L said, " Hi Zoey" and Z said "Hi C C." It was so cute. (Z started calling L "CC" around a year old, I'm not sure if maybe it was supposed to be Sissy/sister but it was so cute that we all started calling L "CC", so it stuck. Some days Z will actually call her Lindsey and it makes me kind of sad, I prefer "CC". And it makes L feel so cool to have a special nickname.)
So we all went downstairs together and had bagels and then they played with PlayDough together while I went into the living room with my coffee and watched the Today Show for a little while. Not too mention the sun is finally out today which just makes it all that much nicer. Should be a good day today. :)
Now we're just waiting for Hubby to get home from work this morning. He should be here by 8:30/9. He's been in the fire station since Saturday morning at 7:30. Poor sap must be exhausted.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sraikh said...

woohoo.. So now you can patent your sleep idea :)

3:39 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

that is awesome that you had such a great morning!

8:02 PM  
Blogger catankgirl said...

Did I mention I'm insanely jealous? :-)

Ok, my kids sleep in past 8 (I think I mentioned that to) but don't go to bed NEARLY as early which must be SO nice!

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for you!!!

12:10 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

I'm so glad you followed your own advice. It works.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home