Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm tired, as always

We had a pretty busy day. I like them better that way. I hate sitting around getting on each others nerves. We spent about 2.5 hours at the playground this morning with a friend who has two girls the same age as mine. Of course two 3 year old girls playing together actually means this, "fight, cry, play play play hold hands, hug, play, fight, cry, fight cry, play, play play." It can get exhausting. E (the other mom) and I have agreed to not even pay any attention to their "fights" unless one of them is truly upset, not just being dramatic. It's worked wonders. In all honesty C (the other 3 year old) is high maintenance and overly dramatic and is the cause for about 95% of the problems that occur. L (my child) of course is nearly perfect. So after the playground we headed home and I put Z down for a nap and fed lunch to L. Then MIL came over and L and I went to the movies to see "Cars" while MIL stayed home with Z. After eating 2 lbs of popcorn, 1 lb of M&M's and drinking a gallon of lemonade the movie was over and we headed home for what else, dinner. After feeding both of my angels I bathed them and threw them in their beds, slammed their doors shut and hid. Okay, not really,but close enough.

Now what should I do? I've got some left over M&M's in my bag, I could eat those until the skin on my stomach actually rips open.

2 Comments:

Blogger b said...

Sounds like a good day. I agree, the busier the better!

11:07 PM  
Blogger catankgirl said...

You could take me to the movies now, sounds great! Would you recommend Cars?

Too bad that we'll never be able to have our oldest girls play together because then mine would be the perfect angel, lol!

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home