Friday, July 07, 2006

This is about as exciting as my life gets. Tomorrow is Lindsey's big fourth birthday party. It's her first "real" party. We've always just had family and some neighbors but this year we have some of her friends from preschool coming. She's very excited, as am I. I just hope they have enough to keep them occupied and aren't bored. I took her to a b'day party a few weeks ago and it was so boring, even a little slow for the kids. It's supposed to be nice out tomorrow so at the very least they can run around our big yard.
Then on Sunday we are heading up to New Hampshire for three days to go to Storyland http://www.storylandnh.com. We went last year with my in laws and Lindsey loved it. I'm glad to be going sans the in laws this year. They just don't know when to give us some space, know what I mean? We didn't even tell them we were going until a few days ago for fear of them trying to tag along. FIL asked me today where we were staying while in New Hampshire and I almost lied to him for fear of him just showing up at our hotel. I don't really think they'd do that, but I wouldn't put it past them either.
So I'll be back tues or wed with some fabulous b'day and vacation pics to bore you to tears with.

2 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

A big Happy Birthday to your big girl! I can't wait to see Storyland pictures!

4:47 AM  
Blogger b said...

Have fun!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home