Sunday, August 27, 2006

Maybe a Success

Z is sleeping in her crib in L's room tonight for the first time. At first L was upset that we moved some furniture around in her room but after she got over her little nervous breakdown it seemed to go well. Z doesn't really seem to care where she is, she'll just go to sleep. It's L that doesn't much care for change. I'm sitting in the room next door to them and I can hear them talking to each other. It's pretty damn cute I have to say. They are up later than usual but I didn't exactly expect them to go right to sleep.

5 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

OH... Good luck! I hope it goes smoothly!

11:44 PM  
Blogger b said...

I love listening to my kids in there room. They have the cutest conversations.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a success to me. :)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Sraikh said...

Hopefully both will go to sleep.
BTW, is L turning 4 soon, Avasha went through a waking spell around 3.5 yrs or so, she would wake up 10 times, wanted to get into our bed for no reason whatsoever.
And then just like that, one day she stopped!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Sraikh said...

Okay I just re-read one of your posts and she is already 4...Ignore me and my ramblings!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home