Saturday, September 09, 2006

Random stuff

L had her first dance class today. It's ballet and tap, a half hour of each. It was pretty cute but the teacher had zero control of the kids. There were only about 7 little girls in there, ages 3-5 and they were pretty much running the show. It was like watching a mutiny. I felt like I could have gone in there and done a better job teaching, not that I know a whole lot about dance, but I'm confident I could have had better control of the class. Maybe next week will be better.
Hubby and I finally decided on a name for the baby. We don't have a middle name yet but we're 95% sure of the first name. That's such a relief. Now I feel like she can come whenever she wants, we're ready. Even though we don't have all of our "stuff" ready yet but that's not nearly as important as having a name, IMO.
Hubs took L to Home Depot to buy a bunch of random crap that we need and Z is napping so I'm off to take a nap myself.

4 Comments:

Blogger b said...

I want to know the name!

I think as teachers it's particularly hard/frustrating to watch a teacher with no control over students. The dance class would have made me nuts too.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't leave us in suspense!! What's the name?

9:25 AM  
Blogger Sraikh said...

woohoo.
I'm glad you guys have a name..

11:10 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Give it up! Tell us the name!

I'm surprised that they had no control over the class. Have they ever taught anything before?? To anyone?? LOL.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home