Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Here's what is on my agenda for today

It's 9:15am and Ella is STILL asleep! NO, she did not sleep through the night but she is still asleep from the night, does that make any sense? L and Z also both slept until past 7:30! If it weren't for the worlds loudest garbage truck picking up our trash at 7 am I would have slept that late too. I just can't win.
Anywho, today we are heading down to see Hubby for a lunch time picnic at the playground. After that I will promptly drop off all three of my little lovely princesses at MIL's house and I will go off gallivanting on my own. I have a list of things I SHOULD do but we'll see if I use my time wisely and get anything done at all. I SHOULD go the the mall and buy some shoes for a wedding I'm going to this weekend, and maybe get an outfit for the rehearsal dinner and get a mani and a pedi. I've got my priorities in order don't I?

3 Comments:

Blogger Geekette said...

Oh to be alone sounds heavenly. Enjoy the time girl!

7:03 PM  
Blogger 4texans said...

The mani and pedi sounds nice, hope it was enjoyable!

2:20 AM  
Blogger catankgirl said...

Enjoy every second!

And that totally makes sense about still sleeping from the night but not through the night, that's our life here too. ;)

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home