Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm baaaaaaack!

After a lovely summer hiatus it is time again for me to start boring you to tears with non stop chatter and pics of my lovely little girls. Let us start with L's first day of kindergarten pics, shall we...



Is it so wrong that my favorite part of the day is naptime? I count the hours to it and feel such relief when it finally arrives. What does that say about me as a mom????


Just cause she's cute and getting sooooooo grown up looking!!!



Future members of the U.S. Women's Gymnastics Team. Can I just tell you that Z is a wayyyy better gymnast than her big sis!!! I think it's because Z has a petite compact little body and L is kind of tall and leggy. They are taking a class together which is waaay cute to watch.














2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!! I'm so glad you're back!!

4:15 PM  
Blogger catankgirl said...

Ack! L on a bus! How did that go? Did she love it?

Olivia is the world's worst gymnist ever, so I'm jealous you have at least one that excels in it. We're starting some music classes with Olivia, so I hope those go a little better...

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home