Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Suck!

You see this stuff in the pic below? It's called Moon Sand. I bought it at Walmart. It's supposed to be sticky sand that you can mold and reuse over and over and it won't dry out like playdough does.
IT'S A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!!!!
I may as well have brought in a bucket of sandbox sand and dumped it out on my kitchen table. It got all over the place. It's in every crack of that booster seat, all over the table, and floor. Down my kids sleeves, in their pants and all their little cracks and crevices. It stuck to the kids hands and arms and therefor it traveled all through out the house. I even found traces of it on Z's dinner plate mixed in with the rice she didn't eat.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ACK! Note to self...

10:24 AM  
Blogger Highlandgal said...

Good to know...

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home