Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What has become of me??

I ran out of laundry detergent today. I didn't know what to do with myself all day. I usually do at least two loads of laundry a day. Today I was lost. What has become of me??? Five years ago (pre mommy days) I would have written something more like this: I ran out of wine today. We didn't even have any beer in the house. I was forced to open up the horrendous bottle of White Zinfandel that my mother in law brought over last Christmas that has been sitting in the back of the fridge ever since. I think I'd rather drink the cooking wine. What am I going to do with myself all day......

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Sounds like my life. I wish I has laundry detergent and wine!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd rather have wine in the house than laundry detergent.

10:47 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

Hmmmmm, I never thought of the cooking wine for desperate moments.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home