Saturday, October 27, 2007

You'll Never Guess Where I Went Last Night

You want to guess? Go ahead, you'll never get it. Ready for this? I was at a Tupperware party!!!!! They actually still have those things! I thought they went out with disco. Of course I felt obligated to buy something but really it was just a great excuse to get together at my neighbors house with a bunch of ladies and well, um, drink.
We were there until close to midnight drinking Cosmos and yap yap yapping. Tupperware, shmupperware, who cares! It was just a good excuse to get out with out the kids or husbands tagging along.
Unfortunately hubby is at work for 24 hours and I'm alone with three kids on a rainy day and a wee bit of a hang over.

1 Comments:

Blogger catankgirl said...

Ha, I actually was thinking the other day that I miss going to Tupperware parties. I have no life...

I hope the hostess got some benefits for having you guys over until midnight. ;)

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home