Friday, November 02, 2007

Soooo Many Halloween Pics

We had so many Halloween events to attend on Wednesday that I just don't know where to begin.
How about at the beginning? Shall we...
L's kindergarten had a parade around the parking lot. It was quite cute to see all the little kindergartners in their costumes. The parents were invited to come by at 11:00 to watch the parade and then we joined them all inside the school's function room to see the kids sing a few creepy Halloween songs.
It's times like those that I am envious of the moms that don't have any other children to wrangle while they are trying to take pics of their kindergartner. I did my very best to look as though I was completely relaxed and focused on L but really I was trying to keep E from escaping down the hall and ripping everything off of the bulletin boards while also trying to hold Z up so she could see the kids singing their songs. I was actually sweating profusely.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home