Saturday, January 19, 2008

Can I shamelessly brag for a minute?

So when L is working at the kitchen table on some homework or something she does this a lot,
"Mom, how do you spell zebra?"
I'll answer her without really looking at her while I'm washing dishes or cooking dinner, "Z...E...B..R...A"
Okay, so sometimes Z is also at the table while L is doing this and so she'll mimic her sister and say , "Mom, how do you spell DINOSAUR?"
I'll answer her the same way I do L but I know that she is just righting down gibberish because she is only THREE.
Well to my complete and utter shock the other day she was asking me how to spell Ella and Zoey.
When I walked over to the kitchen table this is what I found.




Ummm, how did my three year old learn how to write her letters???

2 Comments:

Blogger b said...

That's so cool!

2:00 PM  
Blogger catankgirl said...

That is amazing. Seriously, amazing!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home